- What We Believe
- Who We Are
Friday 21st October @ Thinkers.inq, Terrey Hills
The development of every child’s fine and gross motor skills are critical to their becoming confident and agile young people. As educators learn how to build dynamic stability in each child, so they will create a group of active and resilient learners prepared to deal with risk.
This one day course will guide educators through:
• An overview of the critical aspects of a child’s physical & muscular development 0-12
• Ten tools which makes the biggest difference to children’s muscular development across 0-12
• A whole body workout program designed to strengthen muscles and inspire active lives
• A play based exercise program specially designed to build active and strong children
• Actual programs you can take away and use in your spaces the next day
Who this course is for?
Educators, educational leaders and directors of Family Day Care, Long Day Care, Preschool and OSHC
Presented by Rod Soper and Tony Larven
Date: Friday 21 October 2016
Time: 9am – 3pm
Where: Thinkers.inq Preschool 321 Mona Vale Road, Terrey Hills NSW
Cost: $170 per person (a booking fee applies)
Thinkers.inq consulting is a collective of experts that are dedicated to working alongside educators, business owners and key leaders. We want to help you to activate excellence in your space as well as providing you with practical tools to create a real difference in your setting.
Our areas of specialty:
Please contact us for personalised consulting opportunities by emailing: email@example.com or calling 1300 697 737